1.0 USER PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION
- User privacy and data protection is very important to us.
- We only collect and process personal data when it’s absolutely necessary.
- We hate spam too, we never send unnecessary emails.
- We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information.
2.0 RELEVANT LEGISLATION
Our website has been designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
- UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA)
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
- Australian Privacy Act 1988 (APA)
3.0 PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT THIS WEBSITE COLLECTS AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
3.1 Contact forms
If you choose to contact us using the contact form on our Contact us page or our quick contact link in the head of our website, none of the data that you supply will be passed to or processed by any of the third party data processors defined. Instead the data will be emailed and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our own SMTP servers are protected by TLS (sometimes known as SSL) meaning that the email content is encrypted using SHA-2, 256-bit cryptography before being sent across the internet. The email content is then decrypted by our local computers and devices.
3.3 Newsletter Signup Forms
We love being able to update you on all our news, therefore we have provided areas on this website where you can signup. When you enter your personal information it is sent to our Third Party data processor (MailChimp) and is only accessibly by us. We will never fill your inbox with unwanted emails and will always give you the option to unsubscribe in every email that we send.
4.0 HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you contact us via our contact form or make a purchase on our website we store your personal information on our server. We ensure that your personal information is kept securely and utilise SSL connections at all times. You can request to view or remove your personal information by clicking the icon in the bottom right of your screen.
5.0 ABOUT THIS WEBSITE’S SERVER
This website is hosted within a UK data centre located just outside London.
Some of the data centre’s more notable security features are as follows:
- 3m rota-spike security fence and perimeter anti ram barriers
- Blast proof anti-intruder shielded external windows and doors
- Proximity access locks on all external and internal doors
- Interlocked man-trap doors with biometric iris scanners to gain access into data floors
- Server cabinets have locked doors (no open racks)
- Perimeter and internal IP CCTV system monitored 24×7
- 24×7 on-site security guards with static and mobile patrols
- All on-site personnel are security vetted to BS7858 standard
- Only authorised security cleared staff are allowed into the facility
All traffic (transferral of files) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.
6.0 OUR THIRD PARTY DATA PROCESSORS
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with the legislation. All of our chosen third parties are based in the USA and are EU-U.S Privacy Shield compliant.
7.0 DATA BREACHES
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
8.0 DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller of this website is:
Kemp Jones – Basepoint Business Centre, Aviation Business Park, Enterprise Close, Christchurch BH23 6NX
Our website does not utilise cookies, if this changes we will detail them here.
UPDATE: May 2018